Thursday, June 23, 2011

Matwork for judo and mixed martial arts: A conversation with me, Ronda, Ben & Jerry

Ronda and I were having a discussion of matwork for judo and mixed martial arts over a pint of Ben & Jerry's S'mores ice cream. I thought this would be a good opportunity to use cinch for a sort of podcast.  For those of you who are good at analogies

Cinch: Podcast as Twitter: Blog

If you're not good at analogies, just click on this link to learn more about matwork. And stay away from Ronda's big toe.

4 comments:

Chad Morrison said...

Say there was an aspiring judo blogger that wanted to email interview your daughter... How would this charming fellow get in touch with her?

Chad Morrison said...

Oh, and I have another request of you! You took a quick look at stats from (I think) the US nationals a while back. I'm not sure what all was tracked in the data set, but are there any more nifty insights you could pull from that? Also, have you read "Moneyball"? I'd be curious to know what your take on that is - i.e., what would the "Moneyball" stats be in Judo, if we could get data on anything we wanted...

Dr. AnnMaria said...

I'd say the best way to get hold of Ronda would be post on her Facebook page.

Or on twitter at @RondaRousey

www.valencia-3d.com said...

It can't succeed in fact, that is what I think.